Ragging constitutes of the following Acts.
- Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or by written or by an act which as the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
- Indulging in rowdy or in disciplined activities by any student or students which causes trouble or physical harm or psychological harm in any fresher or any other student.
- Any act by a senior student that prevents or disturbs the regular academic activity of a fresher.
- Any act of financial extortion of forceful expenditure burden put on a fresher or any student.
- Any act that effects the mental health and self-confidence of a fresher or any other student.
Administrative action in the event of Ragging
The Anti-Ragging committee of the institution shall take an appropriate decision in regard to punishment depending on the facts of each incident and nature of ragging established by the Anti-ragging squad, one or more of the following punishments, namely
- Suspension from attending classes
- With holding/withdrawing scholarships or other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in any test or examination.
- Suspension from the hostel.
- With holding results.
- Cancellation of admission.
As per the AICTE regulations Anti- Ragging committee constituted in the college as below.
|Sl. No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Position||Mobile Number||E-mail Address|
|2||B M MAHESH||H.O.D [E&C DEPT]||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||B N RAJU||Sr. Lecturer [EC]||Memberemail@example.com|
|4||G P SHASHIDHAR||H.O.D [CE DEPT]||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||A C SWAMY||Sr. Lecturer [E&C DEPT]||Memberemail@example.com|
|6||V T RAMYA||Lecturer [CE DEPT]||Member Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|