Studying Electronics and Communication Engg., is the dream of every second aspirant due to number of reasons growth, job opportunities, salary range and continuous industry growth.
Candidates have ample opportunities in this field. Electronics and Communication Specialists can work in both private and public firms. A degree in this field develops candidate’s analytical and programming skills, which makes you compatible for even software companies.
Electronics and Communication engineers are acquired by [Both private and government] like BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Accenture, Wipro, HCL Technologies, SAMSANG, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, BSNL, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Railways and Philips Electronics.
- Course Duration : 3 years. The course is spread over six semesters.
- Eligibility : Passed in 10th Std/SSLC Examination. Obtained at least 35% marks at the Qualification Examination
- Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Diploma: 10th + 2 years ITI with appropriate Specialization
Continuously improving Higher Education teaching quality we will deliver this proposition by:
- Focusing on raising teaching standards.
- Delivering Platform for continuous professional development.
- We are providing thought leadership in support of professionalized higher education teaching.
We recognize the improvement is continuous. We are curious, restless, committed pursuers of positive change.
- We are focused, intuitive and flexible in our service
- We work in partnership to achieve shared goals.
- We are relentless in our drive to generate trust through our Credibility, knowledge and expertise.
Improving teaching out comes by raising the status and quality of teaching in higher education.
The Higher Education Academy is globally recognized for inspiring excellent teaching as an essential driver of student success.